Submitting a complaint

You can make a complaint in writing, by email, by telephone or in any other form in respect of the Estate Planning service that Prosperous Estate Planning (the Firm) have provided. If you are making a complaint, please use the following contact details:

Telephone: 0800 066 2563

Address: Second Floor Suite 1 & 3, Metropolitan House, Cheadle Hulme, SK8 7AZ


We strive to ensure that there should be no time that you should have any cause for complaint in relation to the service we provide to you. In the unlikely event that you wish to raise a complaint or have any other concerns with regard to any service we have provided, you may submit a formal complaint. This procedure sets out the process which should be followed.

We will always attempt to resolve your complaint as quickly as possible. We will aim to do this by close of business on the third working day following receipt of your complaint. If we are able to agree a resolution with you within this time frame, we will write to you by letter or email, to confirm this and explain your next steps.



There may be occasions when we need more time to resolve your complaint. If this is the case, we will send you a written or electronic acknowledgement of your complaint within 3 business days, which outlines our understanding of your complaint points and identifies the individual handling your complaint.

Wherever possible, that person will not have been directly involved in the matter, which is the subject of the complaint, and will have authority to settle the complaint.


Complaints Investigation

We will endeavour to issue a final written response to the complaint within 8 weeks of initial receipt.

The Firm’s ‘final response’, being a written response from the respondent which:

(a) accepts the complaint and, where appropriate, offers redress or remedial action (Appropriate redress will not always involve financial redress).; or

(b) offers redress or remedial action without accepting the complaint; or

(c) rejects the complaint and gives reasons for doing so

and which:

(d) informs you that if you are not satisfied with our response then you may refer your complaint to Citizens Advice or your local Trading Standards by letter, email or telephone.

If a complaint is not resolved after eight weeks we will explain why we are not in a position to make a final response and indicate when we expect to be able to provide one or if you are dissatisfied with our final response you can refer your complaint to Trading Standards by contacting Citizens Advice on the below, or by contacting your local government department.

Their contact details are:

Citizens Advice

Consumer Helpline: 0808 223 1133